Random orbital sander
A universe of applications!!
Air-Powered Abrasive Finishing Tool
HEAVU DUTY ANGLE GRINDER
.7 hp Dynabrade Die Grinders
New Die Grinders offer rapid material removal, deburring, finishing and polishing, in ergonomic right angle design. Top-quality tools accept optional Carbide Burrs and Mounted Points, providing countless solutions to manufacturing and fabrication industries, foundries, die shops, welding operations, nuclear facilities, shipyards and more!
CUT-OFF WHEEL TOOLS
4" Diameter, 7º Offset, .7 hp, Front Exhaust
• Each model accepts optional 4" diameter reinforced Type 41 Cut-Off Wheels with 3/8" center hole. (Wheel width of 1/32" - 1/8".)
• Gearless motor design for reduced maintenance and downtime.
• Tool handle is offset 7º for greater operator comfort.
• Safety-lock lever is included; rear exhaust.
VACUUM DISC SANDER
Material Removal with Source Capture
• Grind, Sand, Deburr, Finish
• For use on Non-Metallic Surfaces such as Carbon Fiber, Composites, Fiberglass, Turbine Blades, more
• Vacuum Shroud Captures Airborne Contaminants such as Hexavalent Chromium
DYNAFINE DETAIL SANDER
Excellent for Use in Tight Corners
• Excellent for cleaning wood edges and corners.
• Ideal for use on furniture, shutters, moldings, door jambs,
metal parts and much more.
• Features 1/32" dia. orbital action for superior finishes.
• Handle is offset 7° for greater operator comfort and control.
• Uses Hook-Face and PSA (adhesive-backed) coated,
non-woven nylon and sponge abrasives.
Electric Abrasive Belt Machine – Ideal for a Variety of Finishing Applications
• Wide Range of Contact Arms to Expand Your Capabilities
• Compact Design with More Efficient Dust and Debris Collection
ELECTRIC PORTABLE VACUUM SYSTEM
Connect and Operate Two Tools Simultaneously
For Vacuuming on Non-Metallic Surfaces Only
AIR LINE CONNECTORS
• The Dynaswivel® is a “universal-joint” that connects portable air tools to an air line.
• It improves tool maneuverability, minimizes operator fatigue and extends hose life.
• Patented; works great on air tools or paint guns.
Grind, Deburr and Blend on all Metals
Centrifugal Force Expands the Wheel to Grip the Abrasive
• One-piece construction.
• Slots provide air flow that enables the wheel to run cooler than solid rubber.
• 65 durometer natural rubber with 1/4" cold rolled steel shank for excellent concentricity.
• Specially designed for use with spiral bands.
DynaWheel Pneumatic Wheels
For Light Grinding and Deburring with Dynastraight® and Dynisher Tools
Each DynaWheel includes 98130 Low Flow Air Chuck!
• Controlled inflation for hard-to-reach valve assemblies. 1/4" female NPT.
.4 hp Dynabrade Die Grinders
Depressed Center Wheel Grinders
Dynabrade’s 1.3 hp (970 W) Right Angle Depressed Center Wheel Grinders offer countless grinding solutions to industries such as metal/stainless steel fabrication, composites, masonry, ironwork and general welding. Designed to the Dynabrade standard of excellence, these tools offer a wide array of features to increase efficiency and maximize operator comfort!
Excellent for Repairing Dust Nibs on Clearcoat
• Built-in speed regulator, extended rear exhaust muffler,
safety-lock lever included.
• Governor-controlled motor maintains speed under load.
• Sample 9-micron micro-finishing film discs are included.
• Optional 54585 Side Handle Assembly available.
MINI-ORBITAL SANDER AND DYNABUFFER
Proven Method for Repairing Minor Surface Defects in Clearcoat
• Attach abrasive disc to sanding pad, then apply water to abrasive disc.
• Place sanding pad on surface defect, positioning pad slightly off-center. Apply light pressure.
• Throttle tool ON, and sand in random motion for about two seconds.
• Keep sanding pad FLAT on surface while sanding, allowing tool and abrasive to do the work. Try to keep
sanded area as small as possible.
• With tool still running, move tool OFF work surface and then stop it.
• Wipe surface dry with clean, soft cloth.
Great on Wood, Composites & Solid Surfaces
• 2,400 strokes per minute at 90 PSIG (6.2 Bar).
• Uses adhesive-backed coated and non-woven nylon sheets and rolls.
• Quality constructed pad is weight-mated to tool for low vibration, smooth operation and superior finishes.
• Comfort platform provides additional hand and wrist support.
DOWNDRAFT SANDING TABLES
Eliminate Airborne Dust and Contaminants While Sanding
For Use with Non-Metallic Surfaces Only
• Ideal for use with vacuum or non-vacuum tools.
• Dual filtration – accepts MERV 8 pleated paper filters, 20" W x 25" L. (Models 64201 and 64699 include two filters; model 64700 includes three.) See page 220.
• Each model also includes one pre-filter blanket.
• Rhino Linings® coated tabletop surface is durable and anti-slip.
• 5" diameter casters allow easy maneuverability of table.
• Two handy storage compartments for tools and accessories.
• Two convenient dust-tight electric outlets.
Achieve Predictable, Consistant and Repeatable Finishes on a Variety of Materials!
•Tool Post Grinders Provide Outer Diameter Grinding, Surface Preparation and Finishing
• NEW SuperFinisher Produces Finishes that are Predictable, Consistant and Repeatable
PREMIUM SANDING PADS
Dynabrade Random Orbital Sanding Pads are precision engineered for ULTRA-SMOOTH performance and LONGER LIFE! Remember to “Ask for the Orange” for the pad advantages that increase your efficiency and lower your costs:
➤ SINGLE-PIECE Hub Design = LOWEST “Face Run-Out”!
➤ LOWEST “Face Run-Out” = LESS Pad Vibration!
➤ LESS Vibration = EXTENDED Bearing Life, LONGER Tool Life!
➤ LESS Vibration = REDUCED Operator Fatigue!
➤ LESS Vibration = SWIRL-FREE Finishes, FASTER Sanding!
➤ FASTER Sanding = Increased EFFICIENCY, LOWER COSTS!
CONTACT ARMS WHEELS
Contact Wheels and Assemblies
Keep Your Belt Tools Running at Maximum Efficiency
D3 Random Orbital Sander Series
Precision Deburring & Finishing in NEW Time-Saving Design
• Allows Quick Changing of Accessory Without Wrenches!
• Ideal for Use on Tooling, Dies, Jewelry, Molds, Intricate Parts
• Turbine-Driven Air Motor Requires No Lubrication!
Extension Cone or Plug Wheel Grinders
Extension Cone or Plug Wheel Grinders
Straight-Line, Rear Exhaust Models
Allows Efficient Work Within Long Pipes, Castings and More
• Each model accepts optional Abrasive Cone or Plug Wheel, maximum
1-1/2" diameter, with 3/8"-24 threaded insert.
• Extension Grinders allow operator to extend into work pieces and
Air-Powered Dual-Action Sander
Combination Rotary and Random Orbital Sander
• 12,000 RPM DynaLocke® is truly “two tools in one,” easily changing from a rotary Disc Sander to Random Orbital Sander with the flip of a switch.
• Ideal for metal applications; great on composite materials. Excellent for automotive work, such as paint stripping and blending. Also utilized for leveling glue seams on Corian® and other solid surfaces.
• Switch is recessed within tool grip to prevent accidental engaging.
Air-Powered Reciprocating Tool
For Engraving, Precision Removal & Deburring
DynaPen accepts multiple accessories for engraving, precision removal and deburring. Combining rapid action with short stroke length, DynaPen is used on plastics, composites, steel, aluminum and more. An essential tool for industries such as aerospace, mold-making, firearms, machine and model shops, plus computer and cell phone manufacturing!
DYNABRADE BENCH & PEDESTAL GRINDERS
• Ideal for Grinding, Deburring, Finishing, Shaping and More
• May be Bench-Mounted or Attached to Optional Pedestal Stand
• Quick Abrasive Change for Maximum Efficiency
METAL CAPTURE DOWNDRAFT TABLE
Capture Combustible Metal Grinding Particles in Water
Ideal for Capturing Aluminum or Titanium Dust.
Utilized in Aircraft & Military Operations, Refineries, Foundries, More.
Dust Collection Receptacles
Easily Attach to DynabradeSelf-Generated Vacuum Tools
Self-Contained Dust Collection Systems
Easily Attach to Dynabrade Self-Generated Vacuum Tools
3/8" (10 mm) Thick, Medium Density Pads
Ideal for PSA-type adhesion. Press abrasive sheet directly to Vinyl-Face sanding pad. Quick abrasive removal.
Short nap pads for use with reattachable sheets. Long nap pads for use with non-woven nylon sheets.
Narrow Abrasive Belts
DynaCut Zirconia Alumina (Z/A) Coated Abrasive Belts:
Versatile, high-performance mineral that is sharp, hard and tough. For metalworking finishing
on stainless steel, nickel alloy, forged steel and aluminum.
DynaCut Aluminum Oxide (A/O) Coated Abrasive Belts:
The most common mineral for general purpose applications, primarily on softer metals.
For light and heavier grinding, plus blending on aluminum, carbon steel, brass and bronze.
DynaCut Ceramic (CER) & Premium Ceramic (PCER) Coated Abrasive Belts:
Self-sharpening design lasts 50% to 200% longer than other belts. For light/heavier grinding,
coatings removal on stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium, nickel alloy, chrome and inconel.