0.1 hp Straight-Line Variable Speed Pencil Grinder 52855
- Dynabrade?s Variable Speed Pencil Grinder offers precision deburring, finishing and engraving, with easily adjustable speed to suit each application. This is an essential tool for turbine blade manufacturers, tool & die shops, machine shops, investment castings, jewelry, medical implants, composites and more!
- High-Quality Air Line; 1/4″ (6 mm) in diameter and 5 feet (1.5 m) in length. Over-hose Assembly; Helps direct air and excess oil away from operator – 12″ (305 mm) in length. Variable Speed Flow Control; Adjust your desired speed with dial, up to 60,000 RPM. Unlike ?roll valves,? your speed stays set when turning tool off and on. One Touch Starts Tool at Desired Speed; Handy push-button for simple on/off operation. Tool comes on at same speed as when you shut it off!
- Ergonomic Tactile Grip; Tactile, non-slip grip is insulated for comfortable use. Large Precision Bearings; Ensure longer tool life than competitive models. Spindle Lock Allows Easy Collet Tightening; With ?thru-hole? for quick accessory change. No struggling with two wrenches! Low Collet Run-Out; Run-out of less than .003 minimizes vibration and ensures high-quality cut.
- Model accepts optional collet inserts: 1/16″ (51760) and 3/32″ (51674).
0.1 hp Straight-Line Variable Speed Pencil Grinder,52855
- 35-60,000 RPM, Rotary Vaned Air Motor, 3mm Collet