.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder 51730
• Tool has integrated collet with 1/8" Collet Insert (51659)
• Turbine-Driven Air Motor Models are ideal for precision deburring and finishing on a variety of surfaces. High-efficiency air motor has no wearable gears, vanes or blades. Oil-free operation minimizes maintenance time and repair costs. Air motor is controlled with patented governor, providing constant tool speed under load. Quality high-speed bearings are included.
• Housing has non-slip rubber grip for additional control. Tactile cues on shaft end alert operator to rotating collet area.
• Changing of attachment is achieved with easy, two-wrench maneuver. Includes high-quality flexible air hose.
• Gold Tool Cap for easy tool speed identification when using multiple models. Ceramic Bearings provide better performance and durability with regard to high shaft speeds, dirt, extreme temperature and corrosion.
The Dynabrade 51730 .1 HP Straight-Line Pencil Grinder, Non-Vacuum is a Dynabrade tool within the Pencil Grinder category of tooling range. Spindles of can be used which can also be supplied by DynaShop. A Non-Vacuum tool with a maximum RPM of 50000, a power rating (hp/W) of 0.1 (75) with a weight of 0.36kg.
.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder,51730
- 50,000 RPM, Turbine Air Motor, Rear Exhaust, 1/8" Collet, with Ceramic Bearings