.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder 51733
- Tool has integrated collet with 3 mm Collet Insert (51673)
- Turbine-Driven Air Motor Models are ideal for precision deburring and finishing on a variety of surfaces. High-efficiency air motor has no wearable gears, vanes or blades. Oil-free operation minimizes maintenance time and repair costs. Air motor is controlled with patented governor, providing constant tool speed under load. Quality high-speed bearings are included.
- Housing has non-slip rubber grip for additional control. Tactile cues on shaft end alert operator to rotating collet area.
- Changing of attachment is achieved with easy, two-wrench maneuver. Includes high-quality flexible air hose.
- Teal Tool Cap for easy tool speed identification when using multiple models. Ceramic Bearings provide betterperformance and durability with regard to high shaft speeds, dirt, extreme temperature and corrosion.
.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder,51733
- 60,000 RPM, Turbine Air Motor, Rear Exhaust, 3 mm Collet, with Ceramic Bearings