.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder 51742
- Tool has integrated collet with 3 mm Collet Insert (51673)
- Turbine-Driven Air Motor Models are ideal for precision deburring and finishing on a variety of surfaces. High-efficiency air motor has no wearable gears, vanes or blades. Oil-free operation minimizes maintenance time and repair costs. Air motor is controlled with patented governor, providing constant tool speed under load. Quality high-speed bearings are included.
- Housing has non-slip rubber grip for additional control. Tactile cues on shaft end alert operator to rotating collet area.
- Changing of attachment is achieved with easy, two-wrench maneuver. Includes high-quality flexible air hose.
- Teal Tool Cap for easy tool speed identification when using multiple models. Model includes Mount Stem for use on robotic arms and other fixed mount applications.
.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder,51742
- 60,000 RPM, Turbine Air Motor, Rear Exhaust, 3 mm Collet, with Mount Stem