.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder 51810
- Tool has integrated collet with 1/8″ Collet Insert (51659)
- Turbine-Driven Air Motor Models are ideal for precision deburring and finishing on a variety of surfaces. High-efficiency air motor has no wearable gears, vanes or blades. Oil-free operation minimizes maintenance time and repair costs. Air motor is controlled with patented governor, providing constant tool speed under load. Quality high-speed bearings are included.
- Housing has non-slip rubber grip for additional control. Tactile cues on shaft end alert operator to rotating collet area.
- Changing of attachment is achieved with easy, two-wrench maneuver. Includes high-quality flexible air hose.
- Speed of 100,000 RPM offers enhanced cut rate. Ideal for use on metals, alloys, graphite, wood, glass and resin with high glass content. Silver Tool Cap for easy tool speed identification when using multiple models.
.1 hp Straight-Line Pencil Grinder,51810
- 100,000 RPM, Turbine Air Motor, Rear Exhaust, 1/8" Collet