2-3/4" (70 mm) W x 7" (178 mm) L Dynabug II Orbital Sander, Non-Vacuum with Clips 58507
- Powerful .15 hp (112 W), 10,000 RPM air motor gets the job done in countless applications, utilizing just 13 SCFM (368 LPM) at 90 PSI (6.2 Bar). Precise 3/32″ orbital motion is ideal for achieving a controlled, ultra-fine finish on a variety of surfaces.
- Compact size is ideal for all operators, including those with smaller hands. Engineered and tested to ensure less tool vibration than an competitive model! Lighter tool weight minimizes hand and arm fatigue. Perfect for vertical applications.
- Rectangular shape sands deep into corners, where round pads cannot reach.
- Tool has specially designed pad base assembly with heavy-duty clips, for attaching optional abrasive sheets. Clips are designed for heavy-duty use. Ideal for highproduction workplaces.
- Includes 56354 vinyl-face Sanding Pad, 68 mm wide x 175 mm long (approximately 2-3/4″ x 7″). Weight-mated pad screws directly to pad base assembly. Accepts abrasive sheets cut from 70 mm (2-3/4″) wide abrasive rolls. Four sheets of this width may also be cut from sheets 229 mm wide x 280 mm long (9″ x 11″). Abrasives are sold separately. Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
2-3/4" W x 7" L Dynabug II Orbital Sander, Non-Vacuum with Clips,58507
- .15 hp, 10,000 RPM, 3/32" (2 mm) Dia. Orbit, Rear Exhaust