3-1/2" (89 mm) Dia. Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Random Orbital Sander 56840
- Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits available, to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. 3/32″ (2.5 mm) diameter orbit.
- Dynorbital Supreme models run at 12,000 RPM. Rotor utilizes five blades and produces more useable power. Composite rotor is stronger and has better lubricating qualities, enabling blades to last longer.
- Composite base has integrated rubber over-mold creating a non-slip feel, as well as insulating from cold. The air motor is suspended by vibration-absorbing rubber rings (Patent No. 5,319,888) to minimize vibration.
- Triple-sealed front double row balancer bearing (Patent No. 4,854,085) is guarded from sanding residue for long life and lower maintenance; easy replacement using 57098 Repair Kit.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
3-1/2" Dia. Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Random Orbital Sander,56840
- .28 hp, 12,000 RPM, 3/32" (2 mm) Dia. Orbit, Rear Exhaust