3" (76 mm) Dia. Palm-Style Random/Rotary Orbit Sander/Buffer 69540
- For repair of sanding scratches on clearcoat. Dual-purpose tool offers both random orbital sanding [3/16″ (5 mm) dia. orbit] and rotary buffing. Repairs dust nibs and blemishes on paints and clear coats.
- Used to repair hazy/cloudy headlights, and other clear/colored acrylic surfaces. 3″ (76 mm) diameter backing pad allows use on contoured surfaces and tight areas.
- In rotary mode, offers all the benefits of model 69550.
- Accepts 3″ (76 mm) wool and foam buff pads. Runs at 12,000 RPM free-speed, then slows to under 4,000 RPM in use.
- Ideal for buffing door/window columns and posts, plus recessed areas and contoured surfaces. Lightweight, palm-style design offers great comfort and control. Adjustable speed regulator included.
3" Dia. Palm-Style Random/Rotary Orbit Sander/Buffer,69540
- .2 hp, 12,000 RPM, 3/16" (5 mm) Orbit, Rear Exhaust, 1/4"-20 Spindle Thread