3" (76 mm) Dia. Right Angle Disc Sander, Self-Generated Vacuum 50210
- Powerful .4 hp (298 W) Air Motor for Smooth, Controlled Sanding. Unique Vacuum Shroud Diverts Dust and Debris to Vacuum Source. For Use With 3″ (76 mm) Diameter Locking-Type Abrasive Discs
- Dynabrade’s Vacuum Disc Sander powers 3″ (76 mm) diameter Abrasive Discs, for efficient material removal on non-ferrous surfaces such as carbon fiber, fiberglass, painted aluminum and more. As tool is sanding, flexible Vacuum Shroud captures dust, debris and contaminants (including Hexavalent Chromium) to vacuum source – ensuring cleaner, safer workplace. This is an essential tool for aerospace, automotive, marine and transportation industries!
- Each model includes 51346 Backing Pad, for 3″ (76 mm) diameter locking-type abrasive discs. Utilizes tool?s exhaust to create strong vacuum suction. 1″ (25 mm) diameter vacuum port ready for connection to optional portable self-contained dust collection system.
- Trimmed Shroud height of 1″ (25 mm) accommodates 3″ (76 mm) diameter locking-type abrasive discs (sold separately). Vacuum Shroud constructed of high-quality clear urethane. Unique view -port allows operator to see edge of sanding disc, and offers optimum view of work surface. Flexible, non-marring Vacuum Shroud allows capture of dust, debris and contaminants (including Hexavalent Chromium). Vacuum Shroud angle of 6 degrees ensures ideal surface contact for maximum debris extraction.
- Wick-Lube system extends gear life with simple lubrication.
3" Dia. Right Angle Disc Sander, Self-Generated Vacuum,50210
- .4 hp, 15,000 RPM, Geared, Extended Rear Exhaust, Locking-Type Female Pad, Trimmed Shroud