4-1/2" (114 mm) Dia. Electric Right Angle Depressed Center Wheel Grinder 40260
- 40260 Electric Depressed Center Wheel Grinder offers countless grinding and material removal solutions to industries such as metal fabrication, general welding, masonry, concrete, composites, ornamental ironwork and maintenance/repair facilities.
- 5/8″-11 spindle thread accepts optional Type 27 Depressed Center Wheels and Abrasive Flap Discs, 4-1/2″ (114 mm) diameter (only) with 7/8″ (22 mm) center hole. Industrial-quality electric motor rated at 6 amps. Easily accessible brush holders allow quick brush replacement (recommended every 150 hours).
- Convenient spindle lock offers fast change of accessory. Press-fit design keeps gear in place, to maintain accessory mounting accuracy.
- Locking power switch allows extended use with less operator fatigue. Repositioning side handle for left or right hand operation.
- All ball-bearing and needle-bearing construction ensures longer tool durability. Type 27 Wheel sold separately.
4-1/2" Dia. Electric Right Angle Depressed Center Wheel Grinder,40260
- 120 V (AC), 60 Hz, 11,000 RPM, 5/8"-11 Spindle Thread