.4 hp Right Angle Die Grinder (Replaces 51800 and 51803) 47800
- Kevlar® phenolic vanes for longer life. Lightweight ergonomic design for greater comfort and control. One-piece spindle keeps all rotating components on the same centerline for reduced run-out, which means lower vibration levels for enhanced operator comfort.
- All models have air passage to continually cool the gear box; gears last longer! Pinion piloted on rotor to reduce run-out. Needle bearing assures proper shaft alignment.
- Dual wick lubrication system saturated with gear oil for extended gear life over 700 hours. This helps administer the right amount and keep the gear oil on the metal gears. Highest horsepower and torque levels of any similar competitive product.
- Governor-controlled motor maintains speed under load. Includes both 1/4″ & 6mm collet inserts.
.4 hp Right Angle Die Grinder ,47800
- 12,000 RPM, Spiral-Geared, Front Exhaust, 1/4" & 6mm Collets