5" (127 mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Non-Vacuum 58441
- Unique epicycloidal sanding action allows aggressive removal of material. Applications include removal and leveling of large amounts of filler materials such as glue or epoxy; leveling small welds; removing coatings. For use on materials including metal, solid surfaces, wood and fiberglass.
- Ergonomically designed for low vibration and reduced sound levels.
- Excellent comfort and control, especially when working on vertical sides or large tabletops.
- Long handle allows for two-hand support of tool.
- Includes low profile, premium urethane sanding pad.
5" Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Non-Vacuum,58441
- .45 hp, 900 RPM, Rear Exhaust, Hook-Face Pad