7" (178 mm) Dia. Vertical Disc Sander (Replaces 52450) 53251
- Dynabrade 7″ (178 mm) Dia. Vertical Disc Sanders are ideal for grinding on these materials or applications; Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Composites, Carbon Fiber Sand, Deburr Metal Parts, Surface Condition, Remove Mill Finish Finish Aluminum, Remove Paint & Rust.
- Governor-controlled air motor maintains tool RPM under heavy load. Overspeed shut-off feature ensures maximum operator safety. Motor is gearless with less wearable parts, ensuring reduced maintenance and less downtime.
- Insulated tool handle minimizes cold air transmission to the hand. Handle position is adjustable for operator comfort. All models include safety-lock throttle lever. For peak performance, use of optional 95870 Air Hose-1/2″ (13 mm) diameter is recommended.
- Each model includes 50283 Backup Pad, 7″ (178 mm) in diameter. Covers more area in less time!
- Pad accepts 7″ (178 mm) diameter abrasive discs with 7/8″ (22.23 mm) center hole, sold separately.
7" Dia. Vertical Disc Sander ,53251
- 2 hp, 6,000 RPM, Gearless, Rotational Exhaust, 5/8"-11 Female Pad