.7 hp Router 51330
- Ideal for chamfers and roundover cuts on hardwoods, softwoods, solid surfaces or plastics. Great for laminate trimming, surface planing, beveling and cornering.
- Tool accepts optional high-speed steel router bits with 1/4″ diameter shank capacity. Also accepts optional 1/8″ collet insert, for mounting 1/8″ diameter router bits.
- Lightweight, non-marring composite fixed base allows for a 90 degrees cut. Base offers easy height adjustment.
- Safety-lock lever is standard. Front exhaust directs chips away from cutter.
- Spindle lock allows one-wrench cutter changing. Includes guide rails, ideal for use on glue seams.
.7 hp Router,51330
- 20,000 RPM, Front Exhaust, 3/8"-24 Spindle Thread