.7 hp 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum 56739
- .7 hp Vacuum Die Grinders for connection to central vacuum systems. Achieve rapid material removal with source capture. Gearless for less maintenance.
- .7 hp (522 W) Vacuum Die Grinders are utilized for rapid material removal, precise finishing, polishing, deburring, and removal of parting lines and flash. For use with carbide burrs, rotary files, mounted points, roll cartridges, wheels and discs.
- Model includes urethane Vacuum Shroud for efficient capture of dust, debris, and contaminants such as Hexavalent Chromium. For use on non-ferrous materials, such as fiberglass, carbon fiber and composites.
- Also includes Vacuum Sleeve, which can be easily trimmed to accommodate the length of the accessory. Sleeve can be trimmed horizontally or vertically, and is also removable. All models includes Conductive Hose & Cuffs, to shield operator from electrostatic discharge (ESD). 1-1/4″ Dia. Vacuum Hose Port.
- Each model also includes 6 mm Collet Insert.
.7 hp 7 Degree Offset Die Grinder, Central Vacuum,56739
- 18,000 RPM, Gearless, Rear Exhaust, 1/4" & 6 mm Collets, Extended Muffler