Electric Dynafile II Abrasive Belt Tool
- Electric Dynafile II runs coated abrasive and non-woven nylon belts, and is ideal for countless applications on metal, plastic, fiberglass, solid surface, stone, glass etc.
- Grind with contact wheel or platen pad. Finish and polish using slack of belt. Tool accepts over 20 interchangeable contact arms, for use with belts 1/4″ to 3/4″ wide by 18″ long. Can accept 1/8″ wide or 24″ long belts with purchase of additional contact arms (not included).
- Comfortable switch with lock-on feature. Easily accessible brushes for quick replacement. Sanding head pivots 360 degrees, for working in previously inaccessible areas.
- Reversible side-handle for operator comfort. Tool is double-insulated for safety and includes electric cord 8 feet (2.44 m) in length.
- Tool includes 11203 contact arm for abrasive belts 1/2″ (13 mm) wide by 18″ (457 mm) long.
Electric Dynafile II Abrasive Belt Tool,40610
- 11,000 RPM, 120 V (AC), 6 Amp, 60 Hz, for 1/8"-3/4" W x 18-24" L (3-19 mm x 457-610 mm) Belts